Stay in the second largest city in Nevada
- Henderson has mild winters and extremely hot summers. Snow can occasionally fall in the winter.
- On average there are 292 clear days per year.
- An increasing number of major shopping malls, movie theater complexes, concert venues, restaurants and casino resorts offer residents a variety of choices for leisure time in Henderson.
- Henderson is a city in Clark County, Nevada, about 16 miles southeast of downtown Las Vegas
- It has an estimated population of 320,189 people.
- Henderson occupies the southeastern end of the valley, at an elevation of 1,864 feet (568 m).
You’ll Fall In Love With
- The largest recreational facility – the Multigenerational Facility at Liberty Pointe – in Nevada as well as Nevada’s only scenic Bird Preserve.
- The city supports a variety of other cultural events, many of which are held at the outdoor amphitheater, the largest one of its kind in Nevada.