- The Las Vegas Valley is in a relatively high-altitude portion of the Mojave Desert- typically we average less than 5” of rain annually. Winters are typically chilly but sunny- and with about 300 sunny days per year, outdoor living is great here!
- Traveling is easy- whether you want to jump on the road and explore the southwest, head to the beach or to the mountains. Las Vegas is an international destination and the airport has daily flights to virtually everywhere in the world!
- There’s always something to do—it’s truly the city that never sleeps!
- Entertainment- resident headliners, amazing nightlife, and every big name makes a stop in Las Vegas!
- Since the 1990s, the Las Vegas Valley has seen rapid growth, tripling its population to a now 2.2m. It remains one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the U.S.
- Las Vegas is the most stable in 20 years
- California buyers especially are impressed with the bang for your buck
You'll Fall In Love With
- The sunny days, low cost of living, NO State Income tax, Glorious Nature and Climate and unmatched entertainment options.