- Amazing Outdoor Living: Summerlin boasts more than 250 neighborhood and community parks of all sizes and everything from swimming pools to tot lots, basketball courts, soccer fields, and baseball fields. More than 150 miles of trails connect Summerlin’s villages, and it’s minutes from Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. The active lifestyle is a big draw!
- Events and Community Activities including a Farmer’s Market, Flicks on the Field, Parades, Art Festivals and more; Las Vegas Ballpark is a world-class Triple A baseball stadium and home to the Las Vegas Aviators.
- Shopping and Dining- Downtown Summerlin is a vibrant walkable urban center in the heart of the Summerlin Community. It features shops, restaurants, indoor and outdoor venues and events as well as the Las Vegas Ballpark and the Golden Knights practice facility.
- Summerlin is the highest ranked master plan in Nevada. It’s on the top 5 list nationally for new home sales.
- There is a wide range of prices and styles. Right now there are more than 180 actively selling floor plans in 42 neighborhoods throughout nine villages.
- Summerlin has something for everyone from active-adult neighborhoods, townhomes, condos, attached homes and detached single family residences.
You'll Fall In Love With
- The community, open space, well-thought planned green space, parks, shopping and recreation.